EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS, RISK MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS CONTINUITY
An awareness and education seminar for Facilities / Operations Management and Executives (Includes Facility Managers, COO’s, Heads of Department, etc.) Dates:
- 13 March
- 10 May
- 19 July
- 13 September
PROGRAM FORMATThe seminar is planned to be approximately 3.5 hours duration plus a closing Q&A session. > During the program, interactive options will facilitate your questions. > The program will include participant activities to increase comprehension. > Participation will be guided to ensure the activity reflects your business. > A 10-minute break is planned near the mid-point of the presentation. > A comprehension exercise will be administered at the end of the program. The program will be presented live using a PowerPoint presentation via GoToMeeting.
- Understanding of the differences between Risk Management and Business Continuity. Gaining a professional perspective of BC Management.
- Review of the diverse risks that can challenge the business enterprise and identifying the risk tolerance for the business.
- Appreciating the point where a disruption or inconvenience becomes a challenge to the function and viability of an enterprise.
- Increase awareness of ERP/BC strategies, with emphasis on facility and process risks. What options exist for mitigation vs. what preparations are needed to recover from an incident.
- Discovering an awareness of the complexities of Business Continuity processes and how the components deliver resilience for the organization.