Lines and intelligent drawings in a design today are usually created digitally with the help of CAD software, but sometimes the intuitive “look and feel” of a 5 B pencil is the reason, why “good lines” arise from the creative mind and intuition of the designer.
All lines evolve from the designer’s intuition for feasible structures.
Every line a designer draws has its effects on his work, the outcome of the building, the ambience that he/she creates.
- A “wrong line” can lead to serious problems …
- A”good line” can enhance the quality for the user …
- A”intelligent line” can lower the overall costs …
- empathizes previously on the circumstances the user has to cope with
- avoids and reduces high operation costs
- does not necessarily have to be expensive
- considers early State-of-The-Art-Principles
- relies on experiences in facility management….
- comfortable and purposeful for the user
- in its form
- its function
- and usability
FM-suitable design concepts